The market is worth nearly 12 billion dollars and is proliferating. When you read this blog, you’re aware that affiliate marketing is among the most sought-after and popular ways to earn money on the internet. It offers a lot of benefits in comparison to traditional businesses:
There is no customer support, and there is no product to manage. Profit is available to be taken.
Businesses are also playing too. More than 80 percent of companies use affiliate marketing programs. This includes SaaS companies.
As a long-time marketer in early-stage SaaS startups, I’ve observed how affiliate programs that are practical and partnerships with publishers assist both parties in increasing their revenue at record levels.
So if you’re someone who’s just getting started, then it’s always better to choose the right SaaS affiliate programs that’ll indeed serve you cray earnings. To help you out, I’ve compiled the list of 22+ SaaS affiliate programs that’ll offer you massive profits. If that interests you, then make sure to stick with the post till the end, and I assure you that you’ll thank me later for this.
But before I share the list, it’s kind of essential for you to know what precisely the SaaS business is and how you can genuinely take advantage to generate revenue.
Why You Need To Become A SaaS Affiliate?
If you require additional proof, then here are six reasons as to why SaaS products could earn higher affiliate commissions than physical products:
- High commissions. Most often, 10-15%.
- You can choose from a wide variety of products to choose from. Since companies don’t keep inventory in physical stores, you don’t need to worry about items going out of stock.
- The majority of commissions are often recurring. This means that you are paid each month for the length of time that the client you refer to remains with the business. If there’s something that separates SaaS affiliate programs apart from other programs, it’s their recurring commissions.
- In SaaS, it is possible to use many words that compare the services. For example, “ConvertKit alternative” or “ConvertKit compared to Flodesk.” There are countless possibilities to mix and mix and match.
- Sticky products. Many products, after purchase, need the effort to be set up and then installed. However, once they’re in place, it takes additional effort to change them later. That means that you’re much more likely to retain your recurring commissions than products that can be quickly canceled or returned.
- You don’t need to be a client to help promote the product. But we’ll show you how using the product on your own will improve conversions and keep your customers (and consequently, keep your commissions recurring).
What Are The Best SaaS Affiliate Programs?
Affiliate programs that are affiliate-based fall into two main categories: marketing via email and SEO tools, courses including tools for sales and CRM, and general marketing affiliate programs.
It is easier to market the products if your customer base is other entrepreneurs, businesses, and creators, or an agency that can help clients set up and utilize these products.
SocialBee is a tool for managing social media that helps you automate your social media posting. It’s user-friendly and can be used with many social media platforms.
Personally, we utilize this platform to post and recycle content across every social media channel we have. SocialBee has joined forces with PartnerStack to pay you 20% of recurring commissions on every sale. Additionally, it produces 10 percent of each sale of concierge services.
The affiliates’ cookies last as long as 90 days when people click on the link you provided to them.
The payments are made at the end of every month using PayPal or Stripe. If you are not a PayPal user, there are other alternatives to payment options.
SocialBee offers a 14-day trial for free to experience the benefits of using the software. It is possible to promote it for bloggers, authors, podcasters, content creators, and anyone who wants their content to become viral through Social media sites.
- Get a commission rate of around 20%, which is recurring.
- The cookie duration is around 90 days.
- Get access to multiple payment modes like Paypal and Stripe.
- It’s easier to import the RSS from blogs or sites.
ManyChat is among the most well-known chatbot platforms that work with Facebook Messenger. It was launched in 2015, and as of today, there are more than one million accounts created on the forum.
ManyChat is an excellent tool for small, medium, and local businesses to integrate their marketing strategies to social media and increase profits.
You can advertise this tool to small-scale and local businesses who wish to expand their businesses by utilizing mobile messaging.
With ManyChat, When your customer buys from you, you’ll be reimbursed 100percent of the initial and second month’s payments.
The more customers you can refer, the more cash you’ll receive. There’s no limit to the number of referrals you can make.
If a client signs up for a trial account and then later upgrades to a professional account within 120 days, you’ll get the commission. ManyChat is a follower of the last click credit.
Since Facebook Messenger has about 80 percent open rates, You stand a better chance of converting leads.
- Get access to all of the apps.
- It has the A/B testing available along with advanced automation.
- It’ll help you connect the Facebook ads as well.
- Get access to the marketing templates as well.
Freshbooks is among the most popular cloud-based accounting platforms founded in 2003. Freshbooks’ Affiliate program is administered by ShareASale. ShareASale.
With Freshbooks, you’ll get $5 for each free trial, and If the subscriber is upgraded to a paid account, you’ll earn $55.
If you sign up for a trial, you can earn as little as $10, and when you sign up for paid accounts, you could earn up to $200.
However, remember that trial commissions are available to a select few countries, such as that of USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, Spain, including the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Spain, Norway, South Africa, France Switzerland.
To be paid, you must have an amount of at least 50 dollars in the account. The payment is made on an annual basis.
ShareASale manages all payments and will pay you via direct, bank, and wire transfers on the 20th day of each month.
Freshbooks offers their top-performing customers exclusive VIP promotions to access bonuses commission offers.
Freshbooks offers good support for affiliates through its committed team.
- Get access to the multi-language designs.
- Get the automated tax calculations.
- You can even customize the invoices of invoices.
- A specific application is available for both Apple & Android users from where one can easily manage the accounting as per convenience.
SERPstat provides an SEO PPC, SEO, and content marketing software best designed for SEO webmasters and SEO professionals.
It pays 30% per year in recurring earnings for affiliates. Additionally, you can earn a commission for subscription renewals.
SERPstat commissions are based on the number of referrals.
Up to 5 referrals, you’ll receive a 10% commission. For 6-20 referrals, you’ll earn a 20 percent commission. If you refer more than 21 times, you will make the maximum amount of 30% commission.
Commissions will be paid out once each month. The minimum amount of payment is $50. Payments are made through Webmoney and PayPal.
The benefit of SERPstat is that if you wish to purchase subscription fees for your Serpstat subscription, SERPstat will multiply your commissions on affiliates 1.5. For instance, if there is $50 on your bank account, that will be worth $75 when you pay to subscribe.
SERPstat is ideal for SEO companies, PPC marketers, search analysts, bloggers, etc. Your customers will have access to SERPstat discount coupons and trials discounts.
- It offers a commission of around 30%.
- It comes with multiple payment modes accessibility.
- There’s no cookie duration.
SEMRush is one of the top SEO toolkits available that offer high commissions. The affiliate program is run by ShareASale.
SEMRush is currently the most popular all-in-one SEO tool used by SEO professionals, advertisers, bloggers, writers, content creators, and agencies.
It has been in the marketplace since 2008 and has grown into a large firm. SEMRush has received $40 million to help expand the company and roll out updates and is becoming more effective than its rivals, such as Ahrefs.
SEMRush boasts more than 6 million users around the world. If your customers sign up for the trial, you’ll get $10 and receive $200 per sale.
- Get access to the 7 days of a free trial.
- It comes with a built-in traffic analytics feature.
- Get access to the built-in monitoring tool.
Mangools was established in 2014 and consists of rich and feature-packed SEO tools such as KWFinder(keyword study), SERPWatcher(Rank tracking), SERPChecker (SERP analysis), LinkMiner(Backlink analysis), and SiteProfiler(SEO metrics and data).
Mangools has brought in $2.6M in revenue. It has over 500+ customers across the globe and boasts an up-to 67% conversion rates. Remember that it’s a single-tier affiliate program.
You can earn up to 600 dollars per month by promoting Mangools products. Mangools comes with a 30-day cookie duration that allows affiliates to track sales.
The minimum requirement is $150 to be paid. Payments are made through PayPal.
- The cookie duration is around 30 days.
- Get access to the 30% of lifetime commission.
AccuRanker is the best and most precise rank tracker, offering deep-dive data. It was established by Henrik and Christian in 2013 and is among the most reliable rank trackers with a competitive price.
With AccuRanker and AccuRanker, you can receive a 20% recurring commission for each new customer you recommend. The more keywords that users register for, the higher your amount.
It has a 120-day cookie duration, meaning that affiliate links will be followed up to 120 days starting from when they clicked.
AccuRanker does not have limitations on the number of links you create. Put the links wherever you’d like, and then see which ones convert you most effectively.
Payments are made every month.
- Get access to over 20% of the commission.
- The cookie duration is around 120 days.
- It’s integrated with Google Analytics and Google search console.
SEO PowerSuite manages its affiliate program in conjunction with Avangate.com. To begin the affiliate program, you have to sign up with Avangate.
Each time you refer someone to you, SEO PowerSuite credits you with a commission of 33. This means you could make up to $230 on each sale.
SEO PowerSuite offers you efficient marketing tools with an in-house affiliate support team, reliable reportage, etc.
It comes with a 120-day cookie period to monitor your sales.
- IT comes with a commission of around 33%.
- Cookie duration is of 120 days.
- It consists of SEO tools, the website auditor, and the rank tracker.
ActiveCampaign is among the top email marketing options ideal for small to medium-sized organizations and businesses.
It was established in 2003 and has its headquarters in Chicago. According to the most recent data provided by ActiveCampaign, the company has surpassed 100 million in annual revenue recurring. Additionally, it has more than 6000+ members. The number of partners has grown to 150 percent.
If you look at the data and data, you’ll see how the popularity of this product is growing day by day.
ActiveCampaign has been rated the top Email marketing and Marketing Automation Software for 2020 by VentureHarbor, and G2 gave it its Best Software Companies Award for its sales and marketing products.
- The payment mode is PayPal.
- The commission rate is 20-30%.
- It comes with built-in CRM features.
ConvertKit is a practical email marketing tool ideal for bloggers since it can effortlessly integrate WordPress.
To advertise ConvertKit, you don’t need to be a user.
If you recommend one account with up to 1,000 subscribers, you receive an $8.70/mo fee. If you refer 10 accounts, you’ll earn $87.00/mo, and for 50 performances, it’s $435.00/mo, etc.
Commissions are paid on the 2nd day of each month. The most significant benefit of ConvertKit is that there is no minimum amount to be paid.
ConvertKit is the most value for money, and it has excellent conversion rates.
- It comes with a straightforward interface with a great UI and UX design.
- It has a tag-based subscriber system.
- It comes with a unique dynamic email feature.
The Drip software is a highly advanced email marketing program with excellent automation capabilities.
It’s the perfect choice for online store owners, marketing agencies, and online businesses due to its unique capabilities for automation and eCommerce.
Through Drip’s affiliate program, you will earn a recurring payment of 30 percent. If the customers you refer, opt to become a 3000-subscriber plan, which costs $49 per month, and you make as much as $15/month for some time until they join Drip.
Since Drip is priced higher than its rivals, you will earn excellent earnings if you refer someone to manage many customers.
Drip is an excellent product to advertise. It is equipped with advanced automation, landing pages, and eCommerce capabilities, making it suitable for many customers.
- It usually supports all of the global styles.
- It can easily be connected with Facebook leads ads.
- It also integrates with an E-Commerce platform like WooCommerce and Shopify.
Aweber is a highly effective email marketing tool, ideal for medium-sized to large-scale businesses. It was established in the year 1998 in 1998 by Tom Kulzer.
Aweber refers to its affiliates as advocates. It is possible to sign up for its advocate membership for free and earn regular income.
To earn vast amounts through its affiliate program, Aweber offers its users a “Customer Referral Newsletter,” with strategies for being successful by being an effective advocate.
Payouts are processed on the 1st day of each month.
Aweber is dedicated advocate management and offers a range of promotional tools.
Nearly all businesses online require an email marketing system. Aweber is an ideal ESP to promote since it is highly effective in converting.
- The payment mode is PayPal.
- The commission rate is 30%.
- Cookie duration is nearby 365 days.
Teachable is among the most popular platforms for teaching courses and can be a great source of revenue for affiliates.
Teachable was created by course developer Ankur Nagpal; initially, the company was started as a side-project, but later it became an established brand with a high reputation.
More than 100,000 creators on Teachable have earned over $500 million through classes and coaching.
- It comes with a free plan with around 10% of the transaction fee.
- It has built-in EU and VAT taxes.
- You can use CSS to customize it.
Podia is the cheapest and the most complete marketing platform that provides superior customer support.
Podia was established on the 14th of July 2014 by Spencer Fry, a businessman who has worked with organizations like TypeFrag, Carbonmade, and Uncover.
Since Podia is an all-in-one platform perfect for entrepreneurs, course creators, Internet marketers, entrepreneurs, etc., who wish to create their own online storefront and offer their products without hassle.
- The cookie duration is of 15 days.
- The payment mode is PayPal.
- The commission rate is 30%.
Kajabi was first launched in 2010 and currently has 50,000 + users spread across 120 countries. The company has crossed over $1.5 billion in sales, helping more than 60 million students around the globe.
Kajabi helps marketers, entrepreneurs and course creators, experts, and influencers to be successful with their online businesses.
- Get around 30 days of cookie duration.
- It has around 30% of commission which is recurring.
- It has a lifetime blogging ability.
ThriveCart is among the top shopping cart platforms SaaS affiliates that you could use to earn a high income.
ThriveCart is offering a lifetime deal in place. It is the most popular marketplace for marketing, and its lifetime deal provides the most value for money. The marketing and sales feature it provides are well-converting.
- The commission rate is around 50%.
- The payment mode is PayPal.
- The cookie duration is 7 days.
GrooveFunnels is one of the most rapidly growing funnel-building platforms launched just recently. It has generated excitement in the marketplace since an annual deal grants access to more than 12 products.
It is currently rolling its new functions. Each application integrates seamlessly, letting users switch from different platforms such as ClickFunnels into GrooveFunnels.
- The commission rate is around 20%.
- The payment threshold is not available.
ClickFunnels is the best-selling funnel builder platform with more than 100,000+ customers across the globe.
It’s the most suitable option for internet marketers, entrepreneurs, and business owners committed to creating highly optimized sales funnels.
ClickFunnels has recently updated the rules for affiliates in August 2019. These changes apply to new affiliates. Some of the rules cannot be used for existing affiliates.
- Cookie duration is a lifetime.
- The commission rate is around 40%.
- Top-selling affiliate funnel.
Kartra is a solid all-in-one marketing platform that offers its affiliates regular income.
It includes features such as memberships funnels, checkouts campaigns, landing pages agency, etc.
Kartra Agency is among the top option for agencies to avail. It offers white-labeling and an integrated dashboard for clients’ agencies models for managing the clients.
Since Karta includes all the necessary software required for running an online business, it can attract more customers. Katra agency has listened to the requirements of business owners and added the attributes that they need to be successful.
- The commission rate is around 40%.
- The cookie duration is 30 days.
The Thrive Themes can be described as an integrated WordPress marketing system that lets you develop a conversion-friendly sales funnel within WordPress.
If you refer clients to any of these products, you’ll earn a total of 35$. Additionally, when a customer purchases Thrive Membership Plan, you will receive a 25% recurring commission.
If you are a VIP affiliate, you’ll be invited into the ThriveThemes Slack channel for communication.
- 2 years of cookie duration facility.
- The payment mode is PayPal.
- The commission rate is 35%.
Due to immersive5 growth in affiliate marketing in the past few years. Through this detailed post, I’ve shared the list of the best SaaS affiliate programs that you can join in 2022. And I assure you that they’ll serve you a better value as well. So definitely check them out.
Go to Source
Author: Ashfaq Ahmad