Contently connects the world’s top brands with versatile and expert freelance creatives, and gives them the tools they need to tell incredible stories, together.
As a freelance in our network, you’ll help Contently’s customers—some of the world’s most recognizable brands—craft high-quality and engaging content.
We are looking for fluent/native Spanish speakers to write Spanish-language articles focusing on legal subjects and criminal law. While not required, special attention will be paid to those with a J.D. Degree. Ideal candidates are creative and have a proven track record writing about legal subjects. Candidates should have examples of their work uploaded to their Contently portfolio and be ready to take on multiple articles.
Rates are competitive and are determined on a project-by-project basis.
If you haven’t worked with Contently’s platform or our clients before, here’s the gist:
- Our platform allows clients to pay you instantly upon submission. In other words, no waiting around for a check or bothering with invoices.
- There’s no obligation to accept assignments.
- Before getting started with our clients, you will be fully trained on our platform.
- Our Creative Marketplace team and managing editors will support you throughout the process.
- Our clients are major brands that will make strong additions to your portfolio.
Interested? Here’s how to apply:
- Register with Contently by creating a free Contently portfolio.
- Fill out THIS form with your relevant experience and areas of expertise.
If you’re a good fit, a member of our Creative Marketplace team will be in touch with next steps.
Go to Source
Author: The Freelancer