How goes it Avid Readers, this could potentially be great.
I’m PUMPED to announce the release of the new SEO Marketing Hub 2.0.
We launched SEO Marketing Hub 1.0 last year.
Since then, we’ve made hundreds of edits, additions, improvements and updates.
This updated free resource library now covers over 41 key topics — including Schema, sitemaps, SEO software, content audits, link bait, SEO best practices, and lots more.
You can check out SEO Marketing Hub 2.0 right here:
All in all, our resource library contains over 57,000 words, 750 screenshots, as well as nearly 200 custom-designed diagrams, charts and visuals.
We also added an entirely new category: Keyword Research Strategies.
I’m really happy with how the new SEO Marketing Hub turned out.
And I hope you get a ton of value from it.
Here’s What’s Included
The SEO Marketing Hub 2.0 is broken down into 7 core topics:
- SEO Fundamentals – Here’s where you catch up on the basics of search engine optimization. You’ll learn what SEO is, how it works, how to analyze the SERPs, and more.
- Keyword Research Strategies – This new section shows you how to find untapped, long tail keywords. You’ll also learn how to choose the best keywords on your list using a combination of search volume, keyword difficulty and commercial intent.
- Content Optimization Strategies – Learn exactly how to optimize your site’s content using strategies that are working right now (in 2020). You’ll also see how to take advantage of “SERP Features”, like Featured Snippets.
- Technical SEO – Sitemaps. Crawl Budget. Website Architecture. They’re all important for making sure that Google can crawl and index your entire site. And in this section you’ll learn how to improve your site’s technical SEO.
- Link Building Techniques – Here’s where you’ll learn how to build links to your site using white hat link building techniques like Broken Link Building, original research, and more.
- User Experience Signals – Learn how to optimize your content for “UX Signals”, like bounce rate, dwell time, search intent and organic CTR.
- SEO Tools and Software – Here’s where you’ll learn how to make your SEO campaigns more effective using popular SEO software tools like Ahrefs, Moz Pro, SEMrush, and Ubersuggest.
- Advanced SEO Strategies – Learn how to take your SEO skills to the next level. You’ll see how to build an SEO team, do a content audit, and measure results like a pro.
What Do You Think?
I’d love to hear what you think about the new SEO Marketing Hub 2.0.
Specifically, I’d like to know:
What’s the #1 thing you want to learn about SEO right now?
I plan on adding more resources to the hub soon.
So let me know if you have any topics that you want me to cover.
The post Introducing: The SEO Marketing Hub 2.0, A Free Library of SEO Resources For 2020 appeared first on Backlinko.
Was I on the money?
Thank me later.