Introducing the new VideoPress. Still the finest video service for WordPress—now even better.
Video is one of the most powerful tools on the web. It can spark ideas, emotions, conversations, sales, and much more. VideoPress already offers people the ability to upload and serve hours of high-quality video flawlessly around the globe, ad-free. But VideoPress should inspire people to create and share their best ideas as well.
Now it does. The refreshed player offers creators an intuitive, lightweight design that puts their content in the spotlight.
Creating doesn’t always come easily, so sharing should be a breeze. That’s why VideoPress is fully integrated with the WordPress editor. From effortless drag-and-drop options to broad customization, every feature within VideoPress can be experienced on your WordPress site, without redirecting audiences to external apps.
Here are just some of the new options available on VideoPress—with many more to come:
- Customizable player with colors that match your site’s design.
- Adaptive bitrates to deliver high-quality playback at great performance speeds.
- Picture-in-picture and variable playback speeds.
- Private video options let you offer exclusive content to subscribers.
- Multi-user access for easier collaboration.
- Unlimited hosting with WordPress.com or Jetpack plans.
- No intrusive ads or imposing branding.
With an immersive design and seamless integration, VideoPress is ideal for any videographer, filmmaker, educator, or blogger looking to upload high-quality video—an elevated player for elevated content.
It’s an exciting time for video content, and even more exciting for VideoPress: We’re working on better uploads, smoother library navigation, subtitles, and more. So stay tuned. There’s more coming soon.
VideoPress is included in our Premium, Business and eCommerce plans on WordPress.com. And if you’re self-hosted site, you can get VideoPress through Jetpack, now available as a standalone product.
Go to Source
Author: Tino Barreiro